I bought my New Nintendo 3DS XL for $319 after much contemplation at the end of July 2016. The metallic blue console was more expensive than the regular black and red ones and they were out of stock in most stores then. That was before Nintendo Switch arrived so hey, don’t laugh at me when you compare prices now. I separately ordered a handful of 3DS games from another online vendor but my gaming journey only happened in 2017 where I spent more time on them.
Looking back at the games that I have acquired in 2017, I seriously have a backlog of games.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Yet to Start:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
- Resident Evil: Revelations (Acquired in Nov 2017)
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Acquired in Nov 2017)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
Seems like I’ll be quite caught up with my 3DS games this December.